2017 Minis & Summer Arts Camp
IMAGINE • CREATE • DISCOVER
Our Summer Arts Camps allow children to discover their creative abilities by taking part in visual and performance arts following a different theme each week. From arts and crafts to theatre, from voice to dance, the possibilities and discoveries are as endless as your child’s imagination!
- Summer Arts Camp is for 1st through 6th grade
- Minis Camp is for 4* & 5 year olds
- (*must turn 5 by September 1, 2017 to be eligible for Minis Camp)
You may become a member to receive 20% off camps.
Both camps offer a unique blend of visual arts, theater, voice and dance instruction. There is an art exhibition and final stage performance each Friday afternoon. Both camps run from 9AM to 4PM, with extended care available from 8AM until 5PM for a fee. Summer Arts Camp is $160 per week for Alliance Members or $200 per week for non-members. Minis Camp is $200 per week for Alliance Members or $240 per week for non-members.
ALL CAMP PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- 50% deposit is required upon checkout. The deposit is non-refundable.
- A credit card must remain on file if a balance remains.
- Any balance due will be billed on Friday, May 26th to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing and can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations, in writing, 14 or more days prior to the start of the camp week will receive 50% refund (the deposit is non-refundable)
- Cancellations not in writing or less than 14 before the start of camp forfeit full camp tuition costs. Camp cancellations may be emailed to email@example.com
- Refunds will not be made available for last minute vacation plans or camper behavioral issues.