Musical Theatre Intensive Camp
IMAGINE • CREATE • DISCOVER
Our Musical Theatre Intensive camp weeks are geared towards students with multiple levels of dance, voice, and theatre experience. Campers in grades 7–12 will have the unique opportunity to work with Broadway Palm’s resident Choreographer, Amy McCleary, and occasionally with actors from current Broadway Palm shows. Each week of Musical Theatre Intensive camp culminates with a performance at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre facilities.
Limited spots. Online member registration begins Feb 13 at 9 a.m.
Non-member registration begins Feb 27.
You may become a member during the registration process to take advantage of early registration.
All four weeks will be held at Broadway Palm’s rehearsal space at 1400 Colonial Boulevard, Suite 23, Fort Myers, FL 33907 in the Royal Palm Plaza. Please bring a bag lunch & snack (no refrigeration available). Students should wear dance clothes or rehearsal clothes (no jeans), jazz shoes, ballet slippers, dance shoes or sneakers (no flip-flops or sandals).
Camp runs 9AM-4PM, Monday through Friday (daily arrival time 8:45-9:00AM. No extended care available). Final performances take place on Friday at 3:00PM. (Location TBD) Tuition for each week is $175 for Alliance Members or $220 for non-members. Registration opens to Alliance Members on February 13th and non-members on February 27th. You may become a member during the online registration process in order to receive the discounted price.
ALL CAMP PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- 50% deposit is required upon checkout. The deposit is non-refundable.
- A credit card must remain on file if a balance remains.
- Any balance due will be billed on Friday, May 26th to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing and can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
- Cancellations, in writing, 14 or more days prior to the start of the camp week will receive 50% refund (The deposit is non-refundable).
- Cancellations not in writing or less than 14 before the start of camp forfeit full camp tuition costs. Camp cancellations may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will not be made available for last minute vacation plans or camper behavioral issues.