Arts & Crafts • Theatre • Dance • Voice
Discover the star and artist within and fill the summer with color, music, art and acting! See your child live on the big stage as they engage in visual and performing arts following a different theme each week, with an art exhibition and performance each Friday afternoon.
Limited spots available – enroll today! Alliance member registration is $160 per week. Non-member registration is $200 per week.
Become a member and receive 20% off camps!
SUMMER CAMP WEEKS AND THEMES
Limited spots – enroll today!
June 4 – June 8: Once Upon A Time
June 11 – June 15: Trapped in a Video Game
June 18 – June 22: Robot Mayhem
June 25 – June 29: The Search for Yellow Beard’s Hidden Treasure
July 9 – July 13: Are You Game?
July 16 – July 20: Broadway: Another Opening, Another Show!
July 23 – July 27: Super Heroes
July 30 – August 3: Let’s Rock Out!
The Alliance Summer Arts Camp offers a unique blend of visual arts, theater, voice and dance instruction. There is an art exhibition and final stage performance each Friday afternoon. Camp runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with extended care available from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.for a fee. Summer Arts Camp is $160 per week for Alliance Members or $200 per week for non-members.
ALL CAMP PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- 50% deposit is required upon checkout. The deposit is non-refundable.
- A credit card must remain on file if a balance remains.
- Any balance due will be billed on Friday, May 25th to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing and can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
- Cancellations, in writing, 14 or more days prior to the start of the camp week will receive 50% refund (the deposit is non-refundable)
- Cancellations not in writing or less than 14 before the start of camp forfeit full camp tuition costs. Camp cancellations may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will not be made available for last minute vacation plans or camper behavioral issues.