Theatre • Dance • Voice
Audition Techniques • Technical Production
Step on stage and shine with the excitement and magic of live musical theatre! Campers have the unique opportunity to work with Broadway Palm’s resident Choreographer, Amy McCleary and with actors from current Broadway Palm shows. Enjoy a fun-filled summer of musical theatre, acting, dance, voice and technical production!
Limited spots. Alliance member registration is $175 per week. Non-member registration is $220 per week.
You may become a member to recieve 20% off camps.
CAMP WEEKS AND THEMES
June 4 – June 8: Seussical (Grades 6-10)
July 9 – July 13: Annie – Act 1 (Grades 7-12)
July 16 – July 20: Annie – Act 2 (Grades 7-12)
July 23 – July 27: Mamma Mia! (Grades 7-12)
July 30 – August 3: Broadway Palm Season Guide (Grades 7-12)
All five weeks will be held at Broadway Palm’s rehearsal space at 1400 Colonial Boulevard, Suite 23, Fort Myers, FL 33907 in the Royal Palm Plaza. Please bring a bag lunch & snack (no refrigeration available). Students should wear dance clothes or rehearsal clothes (no jeans), jazz shoes, ballet slippers, dance shoes or sneakers (no flip-flops or sandals).
Camp runs 9 a.m. – 4p.m, Monday through Friday. Daily arrival time is 8:45-9:00 a.m. No extended care available. Final performances take place on Friday at 3:00PM. Tuition for each week is $175 for Alliance Members or $220 for non-members. Registration opens to Alliance Members on February 12 and non-members on February 26. You may become a member during the online registration process in order to receive the discounted price.
ALL CAMP PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- 50% deposit is required upon checkout. The deposit is non-refundable.
- A credit card must remain on file if a balance remains.
- Any balance due will be billed on Friday, May 25th to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing and can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations, in writing, 14 or more days prior to the start of the camp week will receive 50% refund (The deposit is non-refundable).
- Cancellations not in writing or less than 14 before the start of camp forfeit full camp tuition costs. Camp cancellations may be emailed to email@example.com
- Refunds will not be made available for last minute vacation plans or camper behavioral issues.