- This event has passed.
Beginning Acrylic Painting – Glazing (Ages 16+)
Using glazing techniques, students will create a painting while learning tips and techniques of acrylic glazing. While this is a great course for beginners, it is also a great refresher or continuation for students looking to enhance their glazing techniques.
- 3 canvases – 16×20”
- Set of acrylic paints
- 10-15 piece paint brush set (a mix of sizes including detail/small brushes)
- 2 standard drawing pencils
- Gum eraser
- Glazing liquid
- Palette or paper plates
- Palette knife
- Set of small plastic containers with lids
- Book of sketch canvas paper or sketch pad for all media
- 1 or 2 sheets of tracing paper