Finding Freedom with Watercolor (Ages 16+)
Watercolor can be intimidating but in this class you will learn to let the brush and water do the work. We will go through a few simple exercises in technique and color, and then you will create your own watercolor paintings from floral arrangements or photo reference. One-on-one instruction will help you find the freedom and spontaneity that is unique to watercolor.
Supply list: Blick item numbers provided but close substitutes are acceptable.
- Paint – Blick Watercolor Mixing Set (01728-1009)
- Brushes – Princeton Series 4050 Synthetic Sable Round #2, 6, 12 (06170-1002, 6, 12)
- Wash Brush – Princeton Series 4050 Synthetic Sable Wash (06173-1001)
- Palette = Blick Covered Palette (03036-1002)
- Paper – Arches Watercolor Block 10×14 inches (10020-1040)
- Tote Bag – Alvin Prestige Mesh Bag (15726-1006)
- Materials Box – ArtBin Lift-Out Tray Box (15323-1001)
- Brush Protector – Yasutomo Fudemaki Brush Holder (06961-1001)