Members Field Trip: Wynwood Food and Art Tour
Culture, conversation and cuisine
We are sold out! You’re welcome to join our waitlist in the event someone cancels.
See and taste local flavors! Dine your way through favorite local restaurants with your friends from the Alliance during our members field trip on February 7, 2019. Learn about the culture behind the food and hear the stories behind the creation of Wynwood, its history and the people who helped create the largest outdoor museum in the world. Discover massive and enchanting murals and visit galleries all while savoring cuisine of some of the most talented chefs in Wynwood.
Spots are limited – register early to ensure your ticket to explore awesome murals under a beautiful blue sky and taste wonderful local flavors!
Deadline for registration: December 17. You may become a member to join us.
What you’ll nosh:
- Contemporary Miamian Cuisine: As you bask in a modern patio, treat yourself to modern fusion cuisine. The delicious and artistic plate before you embodies Miami’s global gastronomy.
- Art & New World Cuisine: Enjoy the chef’s most famous dishes that showcase a contemporary approach in a mouthwatering marriage of new world flavors.
- Delicious Organic Superfoods: You will love the ambiance and be amazed on how much flavor they pack on the raw, vegan, dairy and gluten free – and of course, all organic tastings we’ll enjoy here.
- A Place You’ll Remember: Great music, delicious food, and beautiful art in Miami’s Art District can be found at Mister Block. We will taste what’s made fresh on that day. *tasting varies
- Zak the Baker: What started as a small Kick starter project is now a place with the longest lines in town – but you won’t have to wait with us. You’ll have the answer to your wildest cookie dreams; crisp on the outside, fudgey and gooey in the middle, bursting with intensely dark chocolate flavor in every bite.
- 8: 30 a.m. – Bus departs Alliance
- 11:30 a.m. – Arrive in Miami
- 12 p.m. – Wynwood Food and Art Tour (2.5 hours with 5 different culinary stops)
- 3:30 p.m. – Depart Miami
- 6 p.m. – Arrive at Alliance